Tuesday 13 September 2011

Cable is coming back and this time he is fighting the Avengers???

Its a official, after dying over a year ago in Second Coming. Cable is coming back. Marvel teased this at San Diego Comic-con with a poster saying "Cable Reborn" and this morning Marvel announced that he will be coming back and he is fighting the Avengers in a four part mini written by Jeph Loeb and art by Ed McGuinness.

I have two problems with this news. Firstly Cable only died ago and he is already coming back. I love Cable but i think its to early for him to come back, unless he ain't coming coming back and its someone using his image. Like Ultron fusing himself with Cable's dead body to become human. Personally if Cable was to come back, it should be in an X-men title, not the Avengers. My second problem is Jeph Loeb writing this four part mini. To me Jeph Loeb is one of those hit or miss writers. I liked Loeb's Batman: Hush but i hated his Hulk run and Ultimatum which nobody liked and i mean NO-ONE. But only time will tell if this will be any good.

Now am gonna take a nap and after that am gonna go and find my son who i sent to the future. Wish me luck

Kyle @JohnnyTimpulse

No comments:

Post a Comment