Sunday 25 September 2011

Catwoman gets Ears!

I don't know if everyone has seen the images of Ann Hathaway's Catwoman on the set of The Dark Knight Rises but there was a lot of talk about her "ears" and lack thereof.

Now images have appeared of Hathaway with cat-ears! I'm not quite sure what to make of it but it's not like my opinions will change the costume either way! One thing I have noticed is that she is more 60s Carewoman than her previous costume which was more like the recent comic costume where she wears high-tech goggles. Also what sort of thief walks around with their hair out? All it takes is a forensic scientist to find that shut at the scene of the crime and that's it for her!

I'm sure come film release that it'll be fine and we won't even notice it but until then, what do you guys think??

@GeorgeK1988

No comments:

Post a Comment