Thursday 4 August 2011

Another Call of Duty Map pack. Rezzurection

Hi again! Word is out that COD: Black Ops will yet again be releasing another Map Pack, but don't fret, it's all Zombie modes. 

The map pack  will include four remastered maps from World at War, the originals that got us into shooting Nazi Zombies! The fifth map is totally wacky as it being set on the Moon....yes you read that correctly, the Moon. Apparently the "rules of engagement has changed" I'm guessing floating zombies and super jumping...remind anyone of Halo? Nah I kid, I mean I haven't bought any of the map packs for Black Ops but this may be the one I buy.

"Rezzurection will be appearing first on the Xbox Live Marketplace on August 23rd. There’s currently no word on its release on other platforms. As a “thank you to the hardcore fans for their support from the start”, Rezurrection will be free for Black Ops Hardened and Prestige owners."

No comments:

Post a Comment