Tuesday 9 August 2011

Pictures form Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

It's been about 4 years since the First Ghost Rider movie, where Nicolas Cage played the Johnny Blaze and his demon alter ego Ghost Rider. Nicolas Cage ain't my favorite actor but he did an o.k job playing Ghost Rider. Even if the best parts of the film are when they C.G.I his face to make his skull on fire. From what i have heard about the  Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengeance, it's not  a sequel but more like a different origin story. Which doesn't make any sense to me but hey. So basically it's kinda like a reboot but with the same actor playing the lead. If that makes any sense. I thought this film would introduce the other ghost of vengeance who happens to be called Vengeance, who started off as a villian and then became a good guy / anti-hero in the comics. But you never know, they might try and surprise us. This film is set to be released in February 2012 and  Idris Elba and Christoper Lambert are also starring in this film. I also doubt that you will see any cameos of any other Marvel films as i believe this film is owned by 20th Century Fox and not Marvel studios. 

I see that the have changed the Ghost-Cycle or could this be Vengeance?


I believe he is just sitting in a car


Idris Elba looking cool riding a motor-bike
Kyle @JohnnyTimpulse

No comments:

Post a Comment